Avionics includes a wide variety of products, such as communication and navigation systems, display units, audio control systems, autopilots, thermal imaging units and various military payloads. Multiple simulations are needed to analyze the operational and environmental loadings on these products. Typical analyses include thermal, stress, durability and fatigue, and transportation and handling simulations as well as dynamic analysis in the modal domain or the transient, often nonlinear, domain.
SIMULIA products provide realistic simulation solutions to these and many other engineering challenges, enabling the advanced, cost-effective simulation of avionics equipment.
- Transient response
- Steady-state response (frequency domain)
- Heat transfer boundary conditions and thermal “contact”
- Coupled thermal-structural analysis
- Coupled kinematic-stress analysis
- Coupled electrical-structural simulations