Tire Analysis with Abaqus: Advanced Topics
Modern tires are among the most complex structures in production and their complexities span a broad range of the capabilities available in Abaqus. This seminar covers topics addressing advanced tire modeling techniques and serves as a follow-up to the Tire Analysis with Abaqus: Fundamentals course.
The topics include:
- Substructuring and submodeling
- Steady-state rolling using Eulerian techniques in Abaqus/Standard
- Hydroplaning simulation using Coupled Eulerian-Lagrangian technique
- Efficient steady-state dynamics analysis
- Transient analysis using Abaqus/Explicit
Who should attend
This course is recommended for tire analysts with experience using Abaqus.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration