Structural Mechanics Simulation Essentials
This course is a comprehensive introduction to structural mechanics simulation in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems and view simulation results.
The course covers the following topics:
- Basic navigation in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Mesh generation techniques
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity
- Loads and restraints
- Modeling contact and connections
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem Viewing simulation results
The course is divided into lectures and workshops.
The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
New users who will primarily use the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to create their FE models should attend this seminar. Previous CATIA, ENOVIA experience is helpful but not required.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.