Process Composer Essentials
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers a rich variety of tools enabling methods developers to capture processes and incorporate best practices within their organization. This enables automation and ensures that all within the organization follow best practices. This course provides an introduction to integrating the various tools (simulation, CAD, etc.) that might be available within an organization to create a Simulation Process.
The course covers the following topics:
- Creating Simulation Processes
- Understanding the adapters that enable integration of external and native applications
- Creating and deploying Simulation Experiences that are created from Simulation Processes
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Methods developers who will integrate existing organizational tools using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will benefit from attending this class. This course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Fluid Mechanics Analyst
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Finite Element Modeling & Assembly Specialist
- Simulation Process Method Developer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration