3DPlay Simulation Experience Essentials
This course teaches you how to replay simulation experiences in 3DPlay leveraging lightweight results visualization.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Displaying model/scenario/result data and contents of simulation
- Animating results
- Applying display controls such as transparency and material rendering
- Accessing simulation results
- Using 3DPlay on mobile devices
- Working with externally generated simulation results
The course is divided into lectures and workshops.The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Users who need to collaborate and communicate ideas to key stakeholders through lightweight devices will benefit from attending this class. This course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Fluid Mechanics Analyst
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Finite Element Modeling & Assembly Specialist
- Structural Analysis Engineer
- Steel Ship Structural Analyst Engineer
- Stress Engineer
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Download the course overview.
Schedule and Registration