SIMULIA provides Design Engineers with powerful simulation capabilities and seamless integration into their CAD environment using the DesignSight and CATIA Analysis products. Guided workflows enable designers to evaluate nonlinear stress and thermal behavior during the design process.
SIMULIA Advanced Structural Analysis
Compliments CATIA Structural Analysis (STA) pre/post-processing with additional linear dynamics and pre/post-processing capabilities.
CATIA Advanced Structural Analysis enables advanced stress, modal, and linear dynamic analysis on any type of part or hybrid assembly. Capabilities include the full postprocessing analysis on composites parts with embedded failure criteria specification to the creation and simultaneous solving of multiple analysis cases for static, frequency, and buckling analysis, as well as advanced loading.
- 60% improvement in the product design-analysis cycle time compared to non-integrated design-analysis solutions
- Take advantage of a generative and associative specification-driven solution for rapid propagation of changes.
- Comply with company best practices resulting from integrated knowledge capabilities.
- Accurately simulate the product's mechanical behavior.
- Reduce the need for physical prototypes.
- Experience concurrent engineering for simulation set-up and FE modeling.
- Perform complex computations on large models thanks to scalable solutions: up to 25 million degrees of freedom.
- Benefit from accurate composite product behavior evaluation and post-processing.
- Single design and analysis environment within a knowledge-based architecture.
- Advanced stress, modal and dynamic analysis on any type of part or hybrid assembly.
- Easy to use pre/postprocessing capabilities.
- Robust and automatic generation of connection elements for assembly meshing.
- Associativity between design and analysis specifications.
- Full postprocessing analysis on composites parts using embedded failure criteria specification.
- Creation and simultaneous solving of multiple analysis cases for static, frequency, and buckling analysis.
- Advanced variable bearing loads, thermal loads, and the import of generalized variable loads from external applications.
- State-of-the-art technologies for maximum solution performance, including parallel processing and the Lanczos solution.
- Dynamic response analysis.
- Forced response on time and frequency domain.
- Loaded frequency studies.