SIMULIA provides Design Engineers with powerful simulation capabilities and seamless integration into their CAD environment using the DesignSight and CATIA Analysis products. Guided workflows enable designers to evaluate nonlinear stress and thermal behavior during the design process.
Key benefits include
- Ease of use for part or component design.
- Helps focus on functional (shape, size, ease of assembly/disassembly) and aesthetic attributes (look and feel)
- Supports simulation to make rapid decisions regarding physical attributes of the design (basic structural integrity, vibration behavior, etc.)
- Simulation embedded in a seamless manner within the familiar interface (CAD or specific design tool, such as motor design).
- Ease of use and relevance of simulation.
- Language is CAD or product-centric.