Simulation Lifecycle Management Product Portfolio
SIMULIA Simulation Lifecycle Management (SLM) enables the democratization of simulation by allowing users to; define and deploy proven simulation methods across the enterprise, automate and execute simulations on high-performance computing systems, manage both simulation and test data, collaborate on performance-based decision making, and secure simulation-based intellectual property.
The SIMULIA SLM product portfolio includes; Live Simulation Review, Model Editor, and Scenario Definition.
Live Simulation Review
Live Simulation Review is an extension of 3DLive’s capabilities for 3D search and navigation with simulation focused functionality such as the ability to identify and navigate to all simulations performed on a given part or assembly. It enables a wide-range of users to access simulation data, execute simulation templates and review simulation results in order to explore product performance and collaborate on performance-based decision making during all phases of the product development process.
- Simulation data management capabilities provides real-time simultaneous access to your company’s simulation data in context with your 3D design data
- 3D visual representations of simulation data in formats that is easily understood by all stakeholders extends the reach of simulation throughout the enterprise
- Simulation templates can be populated, executed and monitored, enabling a wide set of users to perform simulations according to company-specific best practices
Simulation-specific compass capabilities provide 3D search and navigation following the 3DLive paradigm
- Provided at no extra cost to Scenario Definition licensees
Model Editor enables design engineers and analysts to work concurrently in a collaborative, managed, open environment with the simulation modeling tools of their choosing. When used in conjunction with a process flow execution product, such as SIMULIA Scenario Definition, Model Editor provides analysts with the capability to manage and edit their simulation data within the V6 product structure.
- Provides mechanism for 3rd party simulation models and representations to be managed and edited directly on the V6 product structure through the use of "External Simulation Representations" or X-Reps
- Provides a convenient attribute/feature table editor for en masse feature updates
- Enables upstream change impact analysis
- Automated export/import when used with SIMULIA Scenario Definition (SCD) and SIMULIA Live Simulation Review (LSM)
Scenario Definition enables methods developers to create workflow-specific simulation templates incorporating their company’s best practices while using the simulation tools of their choosing. These templates can then be deployed to a wide range of users ensuring adherence to standard practices in order to improve repeatability, reliability and confidence in simulations.
- Scenario Definition enables users to define and execute simulation scenarios, manage simulation data, processes and results, and collaborate on performance-based decision making.
- With Scenario Definition, users are able to access secure workspaces to define, edit and execute simulation scenarios.
- Methods Developers can create workflow-specific simulation templates incorporating their company's best practices and using the simulation tools of their choosing.
- Scenario Definition enables each simulation to be configured with the set of attributes, activities, and native or 3rd party applications required to complete the simulation.
- Each Scenario Definition user receives a license to use SIMULIA Live Simulation Review at no additional cost.
- The job execution paradigm of Scenario Definition can be augmented with the SIMULIA Execution Engine using Fiper technology.