fe-safe is the technical leader in fatigue analysis software for Finite Element models and is capable of meeting its users’ most demanding applications. It directly interfaces to all leading FEA suites and is used by leading companies in the transport and mobility, aerospace and defense, general manufacturing, power generation, marine and offshore industries worldwide to determine fatigue life and optimize designs. fe-safe is renowned for its accuracy, speed and ease of use.
fe-safe has been developed continuously since the early 1990's in collaboration with industry to ensure that it continues to set the benchmark for fatigue analysis software. It was the first commercially available software to focus on modern multiaxial strain based fatigue methods and the first to incorporate capabilities for non-metallic materials. fe-safe analyses metals, elastomers, thermo-mechanical and creep fatigue and employs the Verity® structural stress method or the fatigue analysis of welded joints – the only commercial software to incorporate this methodology.
With fe-safe as an integrated part of the design process, customers have the ability to:
- accurately identify fatigue hotspots
- optimize designs to use less material
- reduce product recalls and warranty costs
- validate design and test programs
- improve correlation between test and analysis within a single user interface
- reduce prototype test timesspeed up analysis times, thereby reducing man-time hours
- increase confidence that your product designs pass their test schedules as "right first time"
Safe Technology offers training courses and seminars on fatigue theory, analysis and fe-safe.