26555 Evergreen Road, Suite 700
Southfield, MI 48076
Country: United States
Contact: Jon Aldred
nCode products are provided by HBM, a technology and market leader offering an extensive range of products and services across the entire measurement spectrum, from virtual to physical. Engineers worldwide rely on HBM to deliver powerful and easy-to-use solutions that guarantee maximum accuracy of results and optimize the complete product life cycle; from development through testing. HBM technologies enable users to understand product performance, accelerate product development and improve design as a direct result of its world-class development process, expertise and in-depth experience of a broad range of industries. nCode product development is ISO9001 certified.
Solutions for Abaqus
nCode DesignLife™ software delivers fatigue life predictions from finite element results, allowing engineers to answer the question, "how long will it last?", helping to avoid iterative physical testing and speeding up the development process.
nCode DesignLife combines advanced CAE analysis and signal processing tools within a simple-to-use graphical workflow environment. In addition to the general stress-life and strain-life approaches, DesignLife provides established methods for both spot and seam weld analysis and vibration shaker tests can be directly simulated in the frequency domain. DesignLife efficiently analyzes large finite element models and complete usage schedules. It is highly configurable for the expert user including support for Python scripting to enable new or proprietary fatigue methods.
- Extend Abaqus' stress analysis results to life prediction
- Minimize testing by reducing unnecessary prototypes
- Supplement test & measurement with CAE simulation
- Interfaces with leading CAE tools to fit existing engineering processes
- Cutting-edge technology for short fibre composites, thermo-mechanical fatigue, vibration fatigue, adhesive bonds, multi-axial, welds and crack growth
- Rapid analysis of large finite element models using distributed and parallel processing
- HBM-nCode's experience and expertise for technical support
A recorded webinar “Virtual Durability using DesignLife and Abaqus” is available for free viewing here.
See our product overview video available on our YouTube channel here.
Visit our product website here.