Color Palette Integration
ENOVIA Collaboration for Adobe Creative Suite promotes reuse of colors during the creative design process by integrating the color palette definition within Adobe Illustrator with the master color library managed in ENOVIA.
- Users can create color palettes within Adobe Illustrator and synchronize those color palettes with a seasonal library
- An Adobe sketch file is associated to each color
- Color synchronization is bi-directional so updates within ENOVIA will be reflected within the Adobe Illustrator session
- Color updates from Adobe can only be made during the 'Inspiration and Development' lifecycle states
- Once the colors are adopted into the seasonal library, the designer cannot update the colors from Adobe
- Over time, this feature promotes reuse of colors, minimizes re-keying, and improves accuracy and collaboration between departments