Synchronize Parts between ENOVIA and ECAD Libraries
ENOVIA Collaborative Design for Mentor Graphics Design Manager and ENOVIA Collaborative Design for Cadence Allegro allow designers to make smarter component choices early in the design process by synchronizing EBOM part data with the ECAD library*.
- Bi-directional transfer of part information ensures that data is synchronized as changes are made in either ENOVIA or ECAD libraries
- Designers can use native CAD tools to find PCB components and display ENOVIA attributes
- Enterprise users can use ENOVIA to find CAD parts and display CAD parameters
- Synchronize based on class of parts or entire libraries
- Batch mode performs updates on periodic basis or as needed
- Synchronization can be executed as part of a new part introduction process or part change management process