IP Classification and ProtectionSecure Intellectual Property
A company’s ability to reuse and protect intellectual property (IP) without exceptions is critical to short and long-term success. With proper IP classification, companies can accelerate product development and shorten time-to-market through reuse of design components and product documentation. Reusing previously validated product content increases reliability and quality while lowering costs. Collaboration is improved by enabling users across the enterprise to find and add their own product content.
Organizations must also protect their IP without compromising their ability to effectively collaborate both internally and externally. From a single enterprise-wide platform, organizations are able to manage all of their relevant product data and safely share that information according to organization, nationality or physical location. A common set of security rules and exception classification framework ensures authorized access and prevents unauthorized disclosure of intellectual property (IP).
- Leverage product information from other enterprise systems by federating their IP into the context of product development business processes
- Organize data in multiple ways that best suits EACH role or activity
- Eliminate files based data exchange
- Put day-to-day IP management in the hands of the users
- Classify IP and enforce security requirements to fulfill regulations like ITAR
- Keep history of data access and downloads for critical IP
- Track IP usage across various projects and customers
Classification Manageron cloud on premiseImprove reuse and reduce costs through secure content classificationDiscover the role