FabricationDefining the Behavior of Programmable CNC Machines.
Fabrication helps NC programmers to plan, detail, simulate and optimize their machining activities. Through tight integration of machine simulation with toolpath definition, NC programmers can identify and solve problems at earlier stages of the NC programming level. They can save time and optimize processes by linking engineering and manufacturing knowledge in the context of the machine simulation to increase machining quality and performance, reduce scrap and rework and shorten the full manufacturing process. Through the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, NC programmers are delivered a groundbreaking user experience in machining.
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Reduce NC Programming time
- Maximize machine tool utilization
- Mitigate risk of production
- Leverage intellectual property
- A single design-to-machine solution to better understand engineering changes
3D Design for Manufacturing Engineeron cloud on premiseCreate Virtual Models of Manufacturing EquipmentDiscover the role