Engage with though leader in multiple industries
Many companies have already made the decision to adopt new design and manufacturing business processes based around manufacturing composite products. Your company may already design and manufacture composite products and structures, or you may be considering leveraging composites in the future. Either way, you want to master how best to leverage composite design and manufacturing in your organization!
There are many questions about techniques and processes that can be used in designing and manufacturing composite products. How do you choose and apply the best techniques? What should your company’s strategy be for leveraging composite technology? How do we get started with composites?
Want to get inspired about composites? What if you could compare experiences with others? Connect with experts and learn from them!
WHY join the “CATIA Composites Community”?
- Learn & Share best practices
- Exchange knowledge and opinions on composites news, trends & events
- Leverage the CATIA Composites wiki which is a comprehensive encyclopedia of composites best practices, processes and terminology
- Access case studies about companies who have gained practical experience in deploying composites solutions
- Ask questions to your peers in order to gain valuable insights
WHO should join the “CATIA Composites Community”?
This community is open to all clients of Dassault Systèmes, including:
- Project managers, lofting specialists, designers, structural analysts, tooling designers, project reviewers, manufacturing engineers, process planners, assembly specialists, machining specialists, shop floor technicians, quality engineers
- Researchers, standardization experts, teachers
HOW to join the “CATIA Composites Community”?