Model Based DefinitionDrive Accuracy into Your Business
The Model Based Definition approach provides all companies with one single reference for 100% of the product definition - all in 3D. This means that there is a single source of all product information, including fully accurate and annotated geometric definition.
- Easy to reference and reuse existing 3D and 2D data.
- New concepts in 3D can be quickly generated from existing 2D layouts.
- Work faster, defining the part accurately, complete with tolerances and annotations, directly in 3D.
- Full product definition is available to anyone, anywhere, any time, supporting realtime concurrent design and review across multiple disciplines.
- Manufacturing and other downstream activities benefit from direct integration and access to the full 3D product definition.
- Downstream users can create their own specialized views and improve decision making with accurate data.
- On-demand blueprint creation allows documentation to be easily produced for the extended enterprize.
Model Based Definition
3DMaster Conceptual Designeron cloud on premiseA comprehensive conceptual role which simplifies the creation, sharing and validation of preliminary designs in an integrated collaborative platform.Discover the role