Requirements EngineeringEnsure compliance with legislation and design specifications
Requirements engineering is a recommended best practice for addressing new product introduction challenges. Demonstrating compliance to standards such as FAA, FDA, ISO, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc., and providing evidence of quality is mandatory to achieve success in any given market.
These objectives are forcing organizations to put in place new methodologies that give quantifiable benefits on both improved product quality and reduced product development times. The Dassault Systèmes' solution allows organizations to capture the “voice of the customer” and translates that information into new products and systems in a timely and efficient manner.
The Dassault Systèmes' Requirements Engineering solution comprises of two core business processes: requirement management and requirement traceability. Requirements management is the consistent, prioritized, and monitored approach to administering and controlling the information that helps an enterprise develop the ‘right product for the right market at the right time. Requirements traceability is the continuous process of tracking and validating that the defined requirements have been adequately addressed.
- Immediate integration of existing processes and tools with very fast adoption by engineering teams
- Rapid return on investment
- Effective reuse of intellectual property to reduce time to market
- Improvement of overall traceability of requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Minimizing the risk to inserting defects during requirement definition phase
- Support for certification and qualification processes and easy adoption of systems safety standards
Systems Architecture EngineeringView More
Define, decompose and manage the systems architecture of complex products and systems
Traceable Requirements ManagementView More
Capture and manage all stakeholder needs across the complete systems development process
Demonstrate compliance through traceability and impact analysis of product and system requirements