Thermal Power Library ()
The Modelica based Thermal Power Library is ideal for the simulation of both transient and steady state operation using the same model. For transient operation, powerful capabilities exist to analyze in detail the plant start-up, shut-down and load rejection scenarios to verify that the control system handles and fully manages these situation.
In addition to covering the entire steam cycle, the Thermal power library also enables the rapid modeling and simulation of the flue gas side of thermal power plant, including a wide range of after-treatment technologies such as desulphurization, NOx-removal and CO2 capture systems.
Model and simulate both the transient and steady state operation of thermal power plants including steam and combined cycle power units.
- Enables both dynamic and steady state simulation in the same model
- Wide range of components, correlations and media models
- Well suited for control systems design and validation
- Fully compatible with the Modelica Electric Power Library for operation validation of the complete plant and its control systems development
- Different plant designs and their respective dynamic behavior can be studied early in the concept design phase.
- Full support for real-time simulations