Smart Electric Drives Library ()
The Modelica based Smart Electric Drives Library delivers pre-defined models that contain definitions of full electric drive systems - ready to be connected to a voltage supply and a mechanical load.
These models enable the rapid simulation and analysis of complex electro-mechanical drive systems, e.g. the dynamic simulation of a hybrid vehicles electric powertrain.
It accelerates the development of electric drive systems by enabling users to quickly build, test and compare various drive configurations in order to determine optimum drive system solutions.
Modeling and simulation of complete electric drive systems.
- Fast and accurate simulation of complex electric drive systems
- Simulation of multiple engineering disciplines in a single model environment (e.g. Hybrid Electric Vehicles)
- Allows simulation and analysis of alternative drive concepts for electrically operated auxiliary equipment
- Simulation of energy storage, converters (power electronics) and controls for electric machines
- Simulation of transient effects in electric drives
- Supports the development and optimization of multiple control strategies
- Import & integrate Simulink models
- Full Functional Mockup Interface (FMI) support