Air Conditioning Library ()
The Modelica based Air Conditioning Library enables the optimization and verification of air-conditioning systems, from the early design phases through to detailed control system design and implementation.
The multi-discipline integration capabilities of Modelica and the Air Conditioning Library enables the efficient integration of the Air Conditioning system design with both the engine cooling and vehicle energy management systems for both conventional and hybrid vehicles.
Optimize and verify automotive air-conditioning systems, from the early design phase through to detailed control system design and implementation
- Easy-to-use state-of-the-art air conditioning model templates and their source code
- Full support for transient and steady state simulations of A/C systems
- Models can be easily adapted and extended to meet specific needs
- Extensive support for different coolants including R134a, R744, R404a, R1234yf, etc.
- Ability to import models from Simulink
- Support for the new Functional Mockup Interface (FMI) standard.