Hydraulics Library ()
The Modelica based Hydraulics Library is a powerful yet simple-to-use tool for the modeling of hydraulic systems using mineral or synthetic oil.
It addresses the needs of hydraulic systems development engineers in multiple industries including automotive, train, aerospace and industrial equipment design through its support for multi-disciplinary engineering and real-time and hardware-in-the-loop application verification.
Design and verify hydrostatic drive systems for the automotive train, aerospace and industrial equipment industries.
- Reduced operator risk through development and virtual testing of power hydraulic systems
- System and component design in the same tool
- Easily integrated into any application domain in any industry
- Concurrent engineering design of complex multi-disciplinary products and systems
- Ideally suited for control system design, validation and testing
- Faster time to market while minimizing costs through reduced need for physical prototype testing
- Wide range of pumps, cylinders, valves restrictions, lines and volumes
- Full Functional Mockup Interface (FMI) support