Human Comfort Library ()
The Modelica based Human Comfort Library provides an integrated approach to simulate the thermal comfort within an occupied building or vehicle.
Rapidly model and analyze the impact that air-conditioning systems, weather, equipment and occupant heat loads have on the overall thermal comfort of zone occupants.
Model and analyze the thermal comfort of building and vehicle occupants.
- Solar irradiation
- Long wave thermal radiation
- Convective heat transfer
- Thermal conduction in materials
- Internal heating and cooling sources (e.g. humans, equipment)
- Compressible humid air flow
- Moisture transport between air and walls
- Geographic position of vehicles (latitude, longitude, orientation)