Tubing Designer is a role extension to a mechanical role that covers the 3D Physical Design of bendable and flexibile tubing and piping systems within the DMU of a product.
It provides tools to define the physical system of both bendable and flexible tubes (hoses) and pipe assemblies, from basic routing definition to detailed design.The functionality is dedicated to quickly route, place components from catalogs and install a tubing & piping system in the context of the 3D Mockup. In addition, its tools make it possible to quickly query design information and generate reports based on any component parameters. A full digital mock-up ensures design precision while saving time, minimizing errors, and reducing expenses.
Together with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, the Tubing Designer role extension enables users to manage the design of their tubing & piping systems from initial 3D design up to producing detailed manufacturing data.
A 3D Piping Tubing development environment for the physical design of bendable and flexible tubing and piping systems.
- Creation and management of routed systems discipline including tubing and piping systems.
- Evolution from preliminary to detailed design layout.
- Integrated dynamic design rules.
- Query and analysis of piping and tubing parts and configurations.
- Customizable report definition and drawings.