Embedded SystemsFrom system models to embedded software generation
The ever increasing usage of embedded systems within complex products presents major challenges for engineering companies worldwide. This trend is not only driven by constantly increasing consumer expectations on technological innovations, but also by the need to find competitive product differentiators while at the same time meeting ever increasing functional safety and environmental legislation constraints. This challenging environment, is forcing organizations to continuously look at new ways of improving their embedded system design process to enable reductions in both development costs and time to market for their products.
Developing embedded systems is a complex business, not only because of the risks involved if these systems fail, but also because of the complex multi-tiered design chains and multi-domain expertise involved. The Dassault Systèmes best-in-class embedded system design tools helps engineering teams in multiple industries to efficiently manage their systems engineering process. With our products, systems engineers can efficiently design, collaborate and validate their model-based embedded systems applications across multi-discipline teams.
The Dassault Systèmes AUTOSAR Builder and ControlBuild solutions are two comprehensive tool suites that provide a global solution on an open platform.
AUTOSAR Builder offers:
- A powerful solution to design, decompose and re-use complex embedded systems that are derived from customer functions and decomposed to detailed logical systems architecture definitions
- A complete development environment built on an open Eclipse based Artop development platform that allows users to develop AUTOSAR compliant systems models and to then generate embedded code from these models. Design, decompose and re-use complex embedded systems that are derived from customer functions and decomposed to detailed logical systems architecture definitions
ControlBuild tool suite offers a comprehensive solution for the design and validation of control systems in conjunction with a virtual model of the controlled part e.g. a train, a rail network (signals, track control and passenger information systems) , or a power or process plant, or a ships machinery control systems. It covers the development process – from specification definition to system qualification in one single tool suite.
- Model-based embedded system design and simulation for enhanced reusability and productivity
- Proven tools, processes and methodologies
- Open and customizable solutions to easily fit within your current development processes
- Reduce time to market, overall development costs, integration and qualification time
- Manage compliance of development processes with major industry or safety standards and corporate policies
- Support for standards, interoperability and openness
ROLES AND OPTIONS
AUTOSAR Builder : Embedded Electronic Architecture DesignView More
Design, decompose and reuse complex automotive embedded systems
AUTOSAR BuilderView More
Define, develop and simulate AUTOSAR compliant embedded systems
Model, develop, integrate and validate industrial automation and control systems for multiple industries