Mechatronic Systems Engineer
The Mechatronic Systems Engineer role offers a full spectrum of next generation solutions including systems architecture design, modeling and simulation for the development of complex mechatronic products and systems.
These complex products and systems typically comprise mechanical, embedded control software, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic technologies that all interact with one another.
The Mechatronic Systems Engineer role creates and validates complex mechatronic products and systems through integrated 3D engineering with Modelica based multi-discipline simulation:
- Multi-physic dynamic systems modeling, simulation and validation with full 3D associativity
- Leverage the open Modelica standard to create rich systems models that are fully associative with rich 3D mechanical models
- Powerful physic-based 3D kinematic simulation and analysis.
- Rich integration, simulation & co-simulation 3DEXPERIENCE platform that supports external modeling tools through the open Modelica and FMI standards
- Fast & complete convergence between multiple engineering domains encompassing Requirement Management tightly coupled to the Functional and Logical composition of systems