Pneumatics Library ()
The Modelica based Pneumatics Library allows optimization and verification of complete pneumatic systems from early concept design phase through to detailed production definition. It facilitates the rapid modeling and simulation of pneumatic circuits and systems for detailed design, component sizing and control system design.
The Pneumatics Library is suited for a wide range of applications such as such as the design of automotive suspensions and brake systems, machine tool control systems, material handling systems and pneumatic hand tools.
The template models provided can be easily modified and customized to meet specific needs, allowing to the accurately simulate of a wide range of processes, including complex gas flows such as those found in combustion-driven jackhammers.
Allows optimization and verification of complete pneumatic systems from the early concept design phase through to detailed production definition.
- Simple, efficient and accurate virtual development of complex pneumatic systems
- Wide range of models for cylinders, valves, nozzles, lines and volumes
- Real-time multi-engineering capabilities
- Models can be easily adapted and extended by the users to fit their requirements
- Seamless integration with other Modelica libraries
- HIL applications availability