Heat Exchanger Library ()
The Modelica based Heat Exchanger Library enables efficient modeling of radiators, heat exchangers and heat exchanger stacks in industrial and automotive applications.
The library is ideal for the design and dimensioning of heat exchangers and for analyzing the impact of stacking multiple heat exchangers. The detailed, geometry-based heat exchanger models are suitable for use in cooling and heating system design.
Design and dimension radiators and heat exchanger stacks for automotive thermal management systems.
- Significantly reduced costs due to efficient modeling and simulation of radiators and stacks
- Geometry based heat exchanger models enable rapid system simulations
- Native interface to the Liquid Cooling Library for complete thermal management design
- Significantly reduce systems development time due to fast and accurate systems modeling and simulation
- Developed in collaboration with customers from multiple industries
- The dynamic effects of heat exchanger stacking can be accurately modeled and simulated
- Import & integrate Simulink models
- Full Functional Mockup Interface (FMI) support