Engine Dynamics Library ()
The Modelica based Engine Dynamics Library enables the comprehensive simulation and analysis of combustion engine system including the complete air-gas exchange.
The library facilitates the detailed study of pressure and thermal dynamics of the complete air-gas exchange process. The Engine Dynamics Library also allows the modeling of multiple turbocharger and Exhaust Gas Recirculation configurations including variable geometry turbine designs.
Simulate and analyze combustion engine systems, including the complete study of the pressure and thermal dynalics of the air-gas exchange process
- Powerful multi-domain modeling capabilities as fluid mechanics, thermal dynamics and mechanics can be modeled in the same environment
- Analysis of air-gas exchange dynamics
- Easy-to-use templates that can be easily adapted and extended to meet specific custom needs
- Reduced testing cost and time due to rapid and accurate virtual prototyping
- Models can be easily adapted and extended to meet specific needs
- Compatible with all other Modelica libraries e.g. Smart Electric Drives and Powertrain libraries
- High speed of desktop simulation and Software in the Loop (SIL) applications as the ENZ library facilitates creation of engine systems with very few states
- Full Functional Mockup Interface (FMI) support