Multi-Discipline Mechanical Designer
CATIA Multi-Discipline Mechanical Designer role allows the users to create and complete advanced mechanical products and parts, from conceptual to detailed phases. To that end, the most comprehensive process coverage is available, including part design, sheetmetal & weld design, assembly creation, mechanism motion, 3D mock-up review and drawing generation. Thanks to the complete integration within the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, It is possible to share modifications at the object level and work concurrently in teams on the same product. And to accelerate the design process, users also benefit from all CATIA modeler capabilities, including direct modeling technology, functional design, advanced feature-based approach, and knowledgeware design automation.
A powerful set of applications built to allow the creation and management of sophisticated multi-disciplines & mechanical projects.
- Real-time collaboration: work in parallel and exchange through 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Conceptual design: use 2D or 3D techniques to create a workable concept for detailed design
- Detailed Design: Accelerate detailed design of the rough parts and check the feasibility to ensure the manufacturing requirements
- Unified user interface: Accelerate your design with natural manipulations and contextual interactions
- Sheetmetal & Weld Design: Reduce design and manufacturing errors thanks to process-oriented sheetmetal & weld features
- Assembly & kinematics: Design and animate complex kinematic mechanisms
- Product review: Detect and track interferences, check the weight distribution and analyze the digital mock-up with relevant engineering data
- Knowledge design automation: Capitalize on your assets, capture modeling methodologies and reuse associative templates
- Associative Drawings: Generate associative layouts with multi-views, dimensions, and associated bill of materials