Physical Prototyper/Clay Modeler
Physical Prototyper/Clay Modeler is a specific and dedicated Role for any user dealing with transitions between digital and physical worlds.
To quickly export 3D data to 3D printable files and to adjust a shape from a displacement field to compensate dilatation or spring-back effects. With this user-role, modelers can manage, repair, refine modify, improve & remodel scan & mesh data provide various semi-automatic tools to rebuild exact geometry from any scan data or polygon modeling generate STL files from exact geometry for 3D printing quickly obtain through global deformation the compensated shape able to absorb deforming physical phenomenon's.
Physical Prototyper/Clay Modeler Role addresses the transition between digital and physical worlds by importing, generation, modification and optimization of digitized data like meshes or scans:
- Manage, repair, refine & improve scanned & mesh data
- Semi-automatic tools to rebuild exact geometry from Mesh
- Generate STL files from exact geometry for 3D printing
- Quickly obtain, through global deformation, the compensated shape which is able to absorb deforming physical phenomena
- On-premise or On-The-Cloud