Electrical Harness Manufacturing Engineer
The Electrical Manufacturing Preparation Engineer role addresses the flattening of the 3D wire harness on to a 2D plane and create manufacturing documents (2D drawings) and reports. It is part of the complete integrated Electrical process and has tight synchronization capabilities with the Electrical 3D Systems Designer role.
The Electrical Manufacturing Preparation Engineer role generates a flattened definition of the 3D wire harness design to create manufacturing form-boards and harness documentation.
- Automatic or manual harness flattening.
- Dedicated commands to manage harness flattened layout.
- Manage synchronization between harness design and flattening.
- Synchronization of configuration on electrical component.
- Reuse existing flattened harness linked to a new 3D design.
- Management of tolerancing and annotations directly in the flattening.