AEC EngineeringFull Solution for Modeling, Simulating and Visualizing Building Programs
Based upon the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA for Architecture Engineering and Construction marries the technological strength and depth of 3D with ease of use and productivity.
The solution delivers a totally collaborative design and conception environment where all building and civil programs stakeholders can collaborate together. Users can create their own virtual design teams to reduce design times, unconstrained by geographies and time zones. They can conceptualize building using dedicated catalog, create foundations and structural elements, geolocate the design and share with teams.
Also by making use of data storage on the cloud, the software suite will ensure the data is always safe, up to date and available to all members of the design team.
- Create concept models easily and productively.
- Semi -automatic creation of model
- Cost Analysis
- Integration of realistic constraints with simulated model
- Iterate through building structure designs, visualize requirements, and gather information to make educated decisions that save time and cost.
- Conceptualize and plan building structure projects and allow your clients to participate in the process
ROLES AND OPTIONS
Concept Architectural DesignerView More
Conceptual design and decision making for architects and building planners.
Concept Structural DesignerView More
Manage the General Arrangement of a Building’s Structure, including Primary Beams, Secondary Beams Pattern, and Foundation Elements
Architectural Detail DesignerView More
Architectural Detail Designer allows full definition of your construction project. The broad-based collaborative framework enables commercial...
Civil EngineerView More
Civil Engineer allows full definition of your construction project. The broad-based collaborative framework enables commercial architects, planners,...