Providing Optimal Total Cost of Ownership
The 3DEXPERIENCE® Portfolio On Cloud expands capabilities already available on the V6 architecture and unifies the user experience for all Roles and Industries. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) on cloud to provide increased flexibility and fast deployment, all services and support of the cloud provider are included in the price, with Dassault Systèmes as the single point of contact and provision. The cloud operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, and includes maintenance, licensing, and upgrades. Total Cost of Ownership is improved by reducing requirements for computing and storage, as well as facility and human resources costs, empowering enterprises of all sizes, and enabling rapid sizing and capability deployment.
An intuitive single, compass-like interface provides easy-to-use navigation, search, and collaboration in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform environment, making it inclusive for all disciplines in the company – engineering, manufacturing, simulation, sales, marketing, finance, procurement, and management.
Initial purchase of on cloud service includes 25 GB storage space.
Out of the Box Capabilities
- 3DDashboard - Bring information from diverse sources into one customizable webpage
- 3DSwym - Enable cross-discipline collaboration of users anywhere in the enterprise
- 3DSpace - Simplified, powerful management of data and content
- 3DPlay - Share 3D views and play 3D scenes
- 3DSearch - Collect and find structured and unstructured data
- 6WTags - Intelligent, structured, and fast tagging system for refining searches
- 3DMessaging - Online chat for real-time text, image, or 3D transmission
- 3DCompass - Unified access to all applications including 3rd party apps
Configuration ManagementManage the Conceptual and Commercial Aspects of Your Products
Define conceptual product definitions that can be reused across a multiple series of products, satisfy market specifications, and provide many possible optional capabilities. These conceptual product definitions serve as a framework for defining variant products that are configurable and drive the generation of engineering bills-of-material (EBOMs).
Global Design ManagementFrom Product Data Management to Integrated Design Management
Support the entire product development process by giving early visibility to design information, and allowing the enterprise to collaborate before final product decisions are made.
Global Engineering Manufacturing and Product Support ManagementSeamless Collaboration Throughout the Extended Enterprise
Enable bill of material management across the product lifecycle—from as-designed to as-manufactured, as-planned, and all the way to as-built and as-serviced stages.