The 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA V6 Windchill Integration (WCI) is a comprehensive solution for all kinds of integration scenarios. The solution integrates the 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structure to a Windchill BOM or CAD Document structure.
WCI runs asynchronously in the background and offers a process controlled data exchange. To allow a flexible usage the solution is complemented with interactive UI in CATIA V6 Rich Client.
Windchill 10.1, 10.2, and 11.0 are supported as WCI target platforms.
- CATIA V6 can be used as an authoring tool in the context of a Windchill PLM environment
- Based on an unified SOA web-architecture with orchestration and asynchronous processing
- Highly configurable for object mapping and customer specific adaptations
- Supports coexistence, migration, and cross-system border collaboration
- Integrates CAD data format converters and CAD data optimizer for many CAD formats like JT, STEP, 3DXML, CATIA, and other formats (third party converters may be required)
- Offers an external web client for administration, execution and visualization of Windchill product structures and 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structures
Key features and technical highlights.
- Transfer of 3DEXPERIENCE Product Structure to Windchill EBOM
- Transfer of 2D and 3D CAD (CATDrawing, CATPart)
- Toolbar in CATIA V6 to initiate the transfer of a selected product structure to Windchill
- Attribute, revision, and life cycle state mapping
- Web service that allows to push (V6 UI is provided) or to pull a 3DEXPERIENCE product structure to Windchill
- Synchronizes configuration data*, design structures, and part structures (BOM)
- Installation support.
- Customizing/development support (off and on-site).
- On-site or WEB-based training.
- On demand software releases allow fast realization of additional customer requirements.