The CATIA V6 Teamcenter Integration (TCI) is the new integration product that complements the existing T-Systems' CATIA V5 integration for Teamcenter. With this solution CATIA V6 can be used as a design and engineering tool in the context of a Teamcenter PDM environment.
TCI covers bi-directional product structure exchange scenarios and coexistence scenarios with other CAD systems like NX or CATIA V5. V6 design data can be provided to Teamcenter as native CATIA V5 data or as derived data (STEP, JT). Teamcenter product structures are synchronized to V6 and referenced CATIA V5 or JT datasets are converted to V6 design data. attributes and form data can be mapped to V6 properties.
The solution comes with interactive functionality but can be used in a non-interactive, process steered way as well. Engineering processes that exist in Teamcenter can be applied to V6.
Teamcenter 8.3 and Teamcenter 9.1 are supported as TCI target platforms.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- Integrated within Teamcenter Rich Client and CATIA V6 (CAA).
- Works smoothly with all other Rich Client applications, like the visualization tools, Structure Navigator and My Teamcenter.
- Supports coexistence and long term migration scenarios.
Key features and technical highlights.
- Send expanded structures to CATIA directly from My Teamcenter.
- Send configured structures to CATIA directly from Structure Manager (PSE).
- Send single parts for modification in CATIA.
- Send structures for modification in CATIA.
- Management of position matrices.
- Triggering of dispatcher services.
- Installation support.
- Customizing/development support (off and on-site).
- On-site or WEB-based training.
Multiple software releases per year allows quick realization of new customer requirements.
- Allows the product data sharing between CATIA V6 and the Teamcenter PDM environment
- Product, customization and process consulting for additional requirements from one source
- Integrates seamlessly with other T-Systems integrations
Over 15 years experience in extremely successful CATIA Teamcenter integration
For further information visit our website: