cenitCONNECT SAP Integration for DS Version 6
by : CENIT
Engineering Domain : Infrastructure
Prerequisites : BOM V6 | CNV V6 | CPF V6 | CSV V6 | ENG V6 | IFW V6 | LIV V6 | MUX V6 | VPM V6 | XVG V6
Available since : 2013-05-20, V6R2013x
cenitCONNECT SAP Integration for DS Version 6 supports seamless business processes beyond the borders of DS Version 6 Applications like CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA or SIMULIA and SAPs Enterprise Software. Multi bi-directional exchange of the relevant product data between DS Version 6 and SAP is the natural core demand placed on an integration product. The real benefit is achieved by way of the process integration, i.e. the exchange of process data and the option of controlling business processes beyond the application limits.
As the development partner of Dassault Systèmes and SAP, CENIT regularly harmonises the development plans for the DS Version 6 – SAP-Integration with our partners’ development plans. Therefore, the integration is up to speed with the further development of our partner's solutions and customer investments are protected. CENIT has been SAP AG’s official partner for the CATIA integration since 1999. The experiences of more than 150 successful DS-SAP integration projects with more than 10,000 users build a rock solid basis for the concepts build into the DS Version 6 - SAP integration product.
Whether you "only" integrate CATIA V6 with SAP or intend to link a fully extended V6 solution in several phases of the NPDI process with SAP- our DS Version 6 – integration provides basic entry and scalable expansion.
Core functionality at a glance
- Scalable solution for small, medium and large customers
- Process driven system integration with bi-directional interchange of IP
- Engineering objects like Documents, Parts, their Structures and Representations, etc.
- Manufacturing objects like Routings, Work Instructions, Resources etc.
- Release and Change objects like Maturity, Action, Engineering Record, Change Master, Process ID, Project ID
- Versioning and Lifecycle synchronization
- Location of Control” concept
- Rule based behavior, no end user UI required for most activities
Clear goals at a glance
We pursue clearly defined goals by way of our overall solution:
- Process security and quality
- Process cost reduction
- Process acceleration
- Pleasure in using the application
Each IT solution is, at most, as good as its users. Therefore, we do not only focus on the content but also on the packaging. We are only satisfied once the users of our solution enjoy contributing to the business process.