- Save Revit files directly into 3DEXPERIENCE
- Create revisions directly from the Revit interface, or from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Search for files stored in 3DEXPERIENCE directly from Revit.
- Launch the ENOVIA platform from within Revit. Users can view and manage BIM data associated to their designs.
- Open files stored in ENOVIA directly from the Revit User Interface.
- Other users’ designs can be viewed and shared from within the design environment itself.
- Update the current file’s links from Revit®’s UI, all while managing the links in 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Create .dwg files for each Revit® sheet, and save these drawings directly into 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Create BOQ (Excel® files) for each Revit® sheet, and save these drawings directly into 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Manage Complex Revit® Files within the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Seamless integration of a powerful management solution for every stage of the project
- Utilizes a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform to manage Revit® Building Information Modeling (BIM) data, accessible via Revit®
- Share data without compromising data integrity - Open, save, revise, search and filter files stored in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform all from within the Revit® UI
- Segment of a broader work methodology revolutionizing collaborative work - Manage, organize, approve, control and secure AEC BIM data in 3DEXPERIENCE