CAA V5 for CATIA - Analysis
Required for developing on top of the CAA V5 Finite Element Analysis Infrastructure.
At the end of this course, attendees will be familiar with the CAA V5 Analysis development infrastructure, know how to integrate their own mesh generator, define their new pre-processing features, how to plug their own solver, and how to define some specific ways to display the results.
C++ programmers ONLY.
To take full advantage of this instruction, participants are expected to be familiar with:
- CATIA V5 Analysis workbenches practice : GPS Training recommended
- CAA V5 For CATIA - Getting Started (Mandatory)
Reminders about the previous CAA training
CAA V5 Analysis Model Overview
- CATAnalysis document structure
- Main notions introduction
CAA V5 Meshing Model
- Describe the meshing specifications and the result model
- How to plug your own mesh generator
CAA V5 Pre-Processing Model
- Present the existing pre-processing specifications and the result model called the explicit model
- How to define your own pre-processing specifications
CAA V5 Solver Integration
- Describe how to integrate your own solver and to store the resulting data.
CAA V5 Post-Processing Model
- How to display the results
- How to compute new results from existing one on the spot and display
Training material and method used:
- Classroom with 10 participants maximum, 2 per Windows machine;
- Teacher's presentation & demos for one third of the time; two-thirds for hands on practice.
- Practice: a simple application to be enriched by a new object type to illustrate all these components
and all the application development aspects
- Training material handed out in paper format