OpenSOLUTION PRODUCT FAMILY
We enable our customers to tailor our Dassault based solutions to their current requirements and expand these solutions as their requirements change and grow. Our OpenSOLUTION product family comprises:
- OpenPDM®, product data management that knows no boundaries
- OpenDXM®, the engineering data workflow solution
- OpenDXM® GlobalX, a new generation of data exchange solutions
- PDF Generator 3D for Adobe LiveCycle, an innovative solutions for document-based business processes
- OpenDESC®.com, CAD integration made easy
A STRONG TEAM
Synergies bundle knowledge. And knowledge provides solutions. In recent years, PROSTEP has not only maintained close ties with leading PLM vendors but has also further strengthened its partnership with Dassault Systèmes with regard to the CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE platforms.
POWERFUL SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND PLM CONSULTING
Software and service agreements play a key role in PROSTEP’s long history of cooperation with Dassault Systèmes. They include the solutions CATIA, ENOVIA and SMARTEAM and serve as technology and innovation enablers for our products. They are also fundamental to allowing us to provide our customers with expert PLM consultancy services, a comprehensive range of other services (e.g. involving KBE) and innovative solutions covering every aspect of product lifecycle management.
Our software products for integrating Dassault technology benefit greatly from this relationship. As a CAA Adopter, PROSTEP enjoys access to the relevant software, documentation and technical support. Those of our products that are based on Dassault technology are certified by means of product information descriptions (PID) agreed on between Dassault Systèmes and PROSTEP.
- Version 6
- > PROSTEP V6 xPDM PTC Windchill Adapter
- > PROSTEP V6 xPDM SAP Adapter
- > PROSTEP V6 xPDM Teamcenter Adapter
- > PROSTEP V6 xPDM SimManager Adapter
- Version 5
- > OpenPDM ENOVIA (LCA) Connector
- > OpenPDM SMARTEAM Connector
- > OpenPDM MatrixOne Connector
- > OpenSOLUTION Product Family, OpenDXM
Product Life Cycle Management, Mechanical Design, Simulation
+49 6151 9287 362