For 70 years, HP has helped people, businesses, and communities around the world apply technology in meaningful ways by harnessing new thinking and ideas to deliver reliable products and services. We base our solutions on intuitive technology that hides complexity inside, where it belongs, so our customers lives are enriched and their IT experiences are simpler, smarter, and more manageable. This allows them to spend less time worrying about technology and more time focusing on what really matters.
Value propositionFor over 12 years HP and Dassault Systemes have been working together to bring innovative ideas to PLM solutions that customers require in today globalized manufacturing world.
HP is the world leader in hardware, service and support solutions while Dassault Systemes sets the standard for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Together, they deliver a comprehensive set of integrated e-business tools that facilitate collaboration and stimulate innovation.
These solutions promote interaction between the people who design products, and those who build, sell and use them. It allows organizations to optimize product design capabilities, reduce cycle times and cut production costs. All along the product lifecycle, HP leading technologies provide the right systems for DS PLM in order to generate, store, retrieve, access, view, and manipulate product data.
HP and SIMULIA are ideal partners for engineers who need to solve both routine and sophisticated linear and nonlinear engineering problems. Our companies have worked together steadily for the past decade to deliver scalable simulation solutions that leverage accelerated hardware compute power and advanced software functionality. Technical exchanges between our engineers not only maximize performance on current products but also influence the design of future products. The tight relationship between our business and technical teams ensures that customers choosing HP and SIMULIA solutions receive world-class pre-and post-sales support.
- HP's 64-bit Integrity servers, based on Itanium2/HP-UX or Linux deliver excellent performance for Abaqus analysis products.
- Opteron-based server architectures run Abaqus FEA products with compelling price/performance in Windows and Linux environments.
- HP Cluster Platforms offer Linux and HP-UX reference clusters for cost-effective Abaqus FEA execution, either as "farms" of servers running many jobs simultaneously or as "clusters" scaling one job across multiple nodes.
- HP workstations, running Windows, Linux, or Unix, run Abaqus FEA products, third party pre- and postprocessing applications, and all CAD applications very fast.
- HP has the capability to custom-fit each customer's requirements with an industry-standard computing solution for CAE.
Click here for more information on tuning HP-UX servers for Abaqus FEA products.
Click here for the HP Solution Reference Architecture for Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
WW Segment Manager Product Dev