Infosys has a mature and thriving PLM practice with deep domain and technical expertise that enables our clients across industry segments to achieve the true value of their PLM investments
PLM Consulting Services:
- PLM Strategy Definition: Vision & Mission, Program Definition and Planning, RoI Calculation, Migration Strategy, Product Roadmap Definitions
- Blue Printing: As-Is, To-Be Process Analysis, and Solution Blueprinting for definition of the PLM solution in an evolutionary manner to the satisfaction of business stakeholders
- Package Evaluation Framework: Package, PLM Product Evaluation, Vendor Selection Framework (RFI, RFP, Vendor Evaluation)
PLM Implementation Services:
- Realization: Infosys ENOVIA practice is uniquely positioned to provide end to end PLM implementation, server side customizations, leveraging its strengths in ERP, CAD and supply chain space. Services around product version upgrades, legacy data migration, PLM-ERP-CAD integrations are accomplished with cost differentiation.
- Deployment & Roll Out: Cutover planning, change management, multi-site rollout, Go-Live support across geographies and multi-language support.
- Application Maintenance Services: Global Maintenance and Support, Enhancements, Technical Helpdesk.
- Performance Tuning
PLM Value Chain Services:
- Integration: PLM Integration (ENOVIA-ERP, ENOVIA-CAD, ENOVIA-Legacy) Strategy and development with solutions ranging from bespoke point-to-point integrations, SOA based PLM integration framework to customization and configuration of COTS integration solutions like ENOVIA integration with SmarTeam ,V5-V6 data coexistence , ENOVIA collaboration with multiple CAD systems like SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, etc.
- Upgrade: Defining upgrade factory, creating toolsets for the same and automated data validation frameworks with enhanced features list
- Deployment accelerators: Value added propositions to manage the continuous deployment of ENOVIA package solutions
- Training and rollout support to business users towards mapping business processes to the ENOVIA set of product features and solution.