TFAT (Thermomechanical Fatigue Analysis Tools) is a commercial software for the computation of thermomechanical fatigue lives of components experiencing thermal and mechanical loads. TFAT reads the results of nonlinear transient FEA analysis directly from the Abaqus .odb database. It can import standard output variables as well as Solution Dependent Variables (SDV’s) from UMAT. TFAT also allows for quick and efficient shape optimization of components through simple integration with Tosca.
TFAT offers the following features:
- Interface with major FEA results databases such as Abaqus .odb files
- Nodal averaging of results
- Surface and corner node detection and analysis
- Viewer with automated hot spot finder and section cut views
- Easy interface with commercial optimization