DELMIA Advanced FE Modeling
Compliments the functionality of CATIA Structural Analysis (STA) with advanced meshing capabilities for surface and solid parts.
CATIA Advanced FE Modeling enables automatic and associative meshing as well as manual mesh creation on surfaces and complex solid parts. Thanks to its unique topology simplification and access to advanced mesh parameters you can enable high-quality meshing.
- Handle the FE model as a separate entity within the PLM environment to fully control its life-cycle. The FEM representation is similar to the 3D shape that contains the geometry.
- Able to handle several FE models corresponding to different simulations on the same product.
- Automate the cumbersome process of FE modeling, whose single objective is to comply with simulation and solver requirements.
- A user-friendly and comprehensive analysis environment enables both designers and engineers to inspect product quality
- Reduce costs thanks to the ability to detect problems early in the design process.
- Productivity gains thanks to a common environment that enables seamless design-analyze-improve iterations.
- Provides unique topology simplification for high quality meshing.
- Uses a tetrahedron filler with full mesh control on complex solid parts.
- Generates hexahedron meshes using a sweep mesher.
- Offers customizable quality analysis of finite elements, for example, sweep meshers.
- Offers customizable quality analysis of finite elements.
- Provides flexible quality analysis reports.
- Offers powerful control for surface and wireframe mesh generation.
- Mesh features correspond to the specific type of analysis.