Rapidly develop high-quality mechanical products with the highest productivity in design changes.
Key benefits include
- Collaborative Design proposes a pervasive and simple way to boost reactivity and develop engineering team spirit thanks to the connectivity.
- Mechanical System Design provides an unbreakable relational design, thanks to a new way to manage links between objects and related behaviors in a PLM collaborative environment.
- The functional modeling technology, introduced with Functional Molded Part, is a core component for Mechanical System Design with smooth and natural transition from Part to Assembly and vice versa.
- Unrivalled concurrent engineering capabilities and scalability maximize efficiency when designing and reusing configured assemblies. It reduces time to design by enabling true concurrent engineering on complex parts.
- Accurate and collaborative Parts Placement Assembly constraints are empowered - they are oriented and can be contextual to leaf structure - to facilitate collaborative work in configured assemblies.
- High quality design is provided for all mechanical parts, resulting from strong partnerships with industry leaders from all industries.
- Fast design changes are possible by automatically adapting parts and products to new contexts.
- Easy and smooth evolution from 2D- to 3D-based design methodologies is fostered thanks to comprehensive drawing production with market leading generative drafting fully associative with 3D.
- Productivity and consistency of drawing update improves productivity by removing the need for additional user operations.
- Easy to learn, easy to use photorealistic rendering solution is provided.
- Kinematics allows both mechanism and simulation definition.