French Minister Eric Besson Visits Dassault Systèmes Stand at the Hanover Trade Fair06/04/2011
Hanover, Germany and Vélizy-Villacoublay, France – April 6, 2011 – French Minister of Industry, Energy and Digital Economy Eric Besson visited the stand of Dassault Systèmes at the Hanover Trade Fair, the world's largest industrial trade fair. Bernard Charlès, President and CEO of Dassault Systèmes, along with Jörg Schiebel, Vice President and Managing Director of Dassault Systèmes Germany, welcomed the Minister and demonstrated live at the stand how 3D technology can be used to design, build and operate installations, from industrial equipment to complex infrastructure.
Minister Besson was impressed to see how the digital mock up of complex installations actually becomes a strategic asset to certify, test and anticipate. And he showed strong interest in leveraging such capabilities notably to improve safety and risk management in difficult situations.
France is this year’s partner country to the Hanover Trade Fair 2011 edition, taking place from April 4th to 8th. Dassault Systèmes, the largest company to represent France at the event, is showcasing how companies of all sizes and from different industries can achieve competitive advantages by getting the very best of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Virtual and 3D solutions accompany a product’s entire life cycle – from the first design to its recycling. This enables the company to truly reflect the over-arching motto of this year's Hanover Trade Fair – namely “Smart Efficiency”.
Visitors to the trade fair will enjoy scenarios illustrating the use of Dassault Systèmes 3D solutions in Hall 17, Stand C40.
Informazioni su Dassault Systèmes
As a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 130,000 customers in 80 countries. A pioneer in the 3D software market since 1981, Dassault Systèmes applications provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance to recycling. The Dassault Systèmes portfolio consists of CATIA for designing the virtual product - SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design - DELMIA for virtual production - SIMULIA for virtual testing - ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, EXALEAD for search-based applications and 3DVIA for online 3D lifelike experiences. For more information, visit http://www.3ds.com.
CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, SIMULIA, SolidWorks and 3D VIA are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Contatti per la stampa
- Soluzioni per settori industriali
- Tutti i settori industriali
- Aerospaziale e Difesa
- Architettura, edilizia e ingegneria delle costruzioni
- Prodotti di largo consumo e vendita al dettaglio
- Prodotti di consumo confezionati e vendita al dettaglio
- Energia, processo e servizi di pubblica utilità
- Servizi finanziari e alle imprese
- Macchine e impianti industriali
- Navale ed Offshore
- Risorse naturali
- Trasporti e Mobilità
- Scoprite anche
- Soluzioni per piccole e medie imprese
- Soluzioni adatte a più settori industriali
- Soluzioni Cloud
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | Comunicazione in 3D
- CATIA | Esperienza di prodotto digitale
- DELMIA | Fabbrica digitale
- DRAFTSIGHT | Software CAD gratuito
- ENOVIA | Innovazione collaborativa
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Pianeta Virtuale
- NETVIBES | Cruscotti Intelligenti
- SIMULIA | Simulazione realistica
- SOLIDWORKS | Progettazione in 3D
- Altre soluzioni
- Il nostro negozio online
- Novità della Versione 6
- Novità della Versione 5
- Assistenza & Servizi
- Social Network