SIMULIA Community Conference
Conference Dates: May 22 - 24
Advanced Seminars: May 21
Hilton Vienna Stadtpark, Vienna, Austria
The 2013 SIMULIA Community Conference (SCC) will be held in Vienna, Austria, a city in the heart of Europe filled with world-famous museums and architecture, historical sites, shopping, entertainment, and culinary delights.
The continuing 26-year tradition of providing high-quality content and valuable exchange of industry knowledge is made possible by the dedication of our customer community. The Conference is being organized to provide equally interesting and pertinent topics encompassing the use of Abaqus, Isight and Simulation Lifecycle Management across a wide range of industries.
We are pleased to announce the keynote presenters for the 2013 SIMULIA Community Conference! Hear firsthand how BMW Group and Ethicon Surgical Care, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company use SIMULIA solutions to stay ahead of the competition.
Keynote Presenters & Abstracts
"Virtualization: BMW’s Way to Address Today’s Automotive Challenges"
Five years ago, BMW decided on a paradigm shift to shorten development time and improve the match between requirement and result: predictive simulation for virtual product development. Early concept decisions and the verification of design solutions would be based on the results of numerical simulations, thus keeping the number of hardware prototypes at a minimum. Establishing Abaqus for all crash and occupant simulations was an important decision made in 2003. During these years of close collaboration with SIMULIA, huge progress has been made concerning simulation methods and predictive accuracy. As we shift to new technologies, such as electric drive combined with new vehicle architectures built on carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers (CFRP), we face new challenges. Virtualization to address the 2013 automotive challenges – regardless of whether they are technological, environmental or economical ones – is BMW’s answer.
"Tackling the Design Challenges of the Healthcare Industry Using Realistic Simulation"
Caring for the world one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of over one billion people every day throughout the world. The signature challenge in developing healthcare products, from consumer products to medical devices, is that they must intimately interface with the human body. A subject that poses more difficult geometry capture, property characterization and quantification, and variation than the human body is difficult to find. As we strive to meet the complex and challenging landscape of our customers’ healthcare needs, the robust, powerful, and customizable tools of the SIMULIA suite of products are a key part of our design arsenal.
- Soluzioni per settori industriali
- Tutti i settori industriali
- Aerospaziale e Difesa
- Architettura, edilizia e ingegneria delle costruzioni
- Prodotti di largo consumo e vendita al dettaglio
- Prodotti di consumo confezionati e vendita al dettaglio
- Energia, processo e servizi di pubblica utilità
- Servizi finanziari e alle imprese
- Macchine e impianti industriali
- Navale ed Offshore
- Risorse naturali
- Trasporti e Mobilità
- Scoprite anche
- Soluzioni per piccole e medie imprese
- Soluzioni adatte a più settori industriali
- Soluzioni Cloud
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | Comunicazione in 3D
- CATIA | Esperienza di prodotto digitale
- DELMIA | Fabbrica digitale
- DRAFTSIGHT | Software CAD gratuito
- ENOVIA | Innovazione collaborativa
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Pianeta Virtuale
- NETVIBES | Cruscotti Intelligenti
- SIMULIA | Simulazione realistica
- SOLIDWORKS | Progettazione in 3D
- Altre soluzioni
- Il nostro negozio online
- Novità della Versione 6
- Novità della Versione 5
- Assistenza & Servizi
- Social Network