CATIA 3D Master day - Stockholm
QuandoDal 24/04/2013 al 24/04/2013
DoveSlöjdgatan 7, 111 57 Stockholm Stockholm (Sweden)
[+] Mostra sulla mappa
ComeWe are pleased to invite you to a very special CATIA 3D Master Day which will focus on how you can now leverage your 3D environment to deliver greater quality and lower cost.
The CATIA 3D Master Experience delivers a proven, natural progression from 2D which makes the right information available anytime, anywhere.
Customers adopting this approach have seen amazing return on investment. Examples include: reducing costs by up to 90%, productivity increased by over 40%, drawing time reduced by 2/3rds.
During the day, you will be able to see how the 3D Master approach (sometimes known as “Model Based Definition”) delivers benefits across all phases of the product development process.
• It means that there is a single source of all product information,
• It includes a fully accurate & annotated geometric definition
• A source for all manufacturing & work instructions and all downstream processes
• A single traceable source for compliance with regulations & standards
You can still create and use 2D drawings – but they become a communication medium – not the reference. And they are always up to date!
During the day you will hear from customers who have already successfully deployed this approach.
The event will be an ideal opportunity to network with your peers and 3D Master experts from Dassault Systemes and to catch up on the latest developments from the world’s leading solution for Product Design, Innovation and Engineering!
Places are limited so please don’t delay in registering for this important event.
The event will take place at the Rica Hotel Stockholm April 24, 2013.
We look forward to seeing you there, welcome!
The registration is now closed, please contact: anna-stina.spetz(at)3ds.com
9:30- 10:00 Welcome, coffee
10:00-10:30 Challenges, 3D Master Solutions and References
10:30-11:00 Demonstration, From Concept to Production
11:00-11:30 3D Variation Analysis with Dimensional Control Systems
11:30-12:00 How to migrate from legacy data to 3D Master
13:00-13:30 Customer testimony
13:30-14:00 How to assess the business value of 3D Master
14:30-15:00 3D Master in OEM-supplier collaboration
15:00-16:00 Dassault Systèmes Solutions latest evolutions and strategy of development
- Soluzioni per settori industriali
- Tutti i settori industriali
- Aerospaziale e Difesa
- Architettura, edilizia e ingegneria delle costruzioni
- Prodotti di largo consumo e vendita al dettaglio
- Prodotti di consumo confezionati e vendita al dettaglio
- Energia, processo e servizi di pubblica utilità
- Servizi finanziari e alle imprese
- Macchine e impianti industriali
- Navale ed Offshore
- Risorse naturali
- Trasporti e Mobilità
- Scoprite anche
- Soluzioni per piccole e medie imprese
- Soluzioni adatte a più settori industriali
- Soluzioni Cloud
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | Comunicazione in 3D
- CATIA | Esperienza di prodotto digitale
- DELMIA | Fabbrica digitale
- DRAFTSIGHT | Software CAD gratuito
- ENOVIA | Innovazione collaborativa
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Pianeta Virtuale
- NETVIBES | Cruscotti Intelligenti
- SIMULIA | Simulazione realistica
- SOLIDWORKS | Progettazione in 3D
- Altre soluzioni
- Il nostro negozio online
- Novità della Versione 6
- Novità della Versione 5
- Assistenza & Servizi
- Social Network