"From Black Art to Industrial Discipline" Event at the National Composites Centre (NCC) - September, 27th - Bristol
QuandoDal 27/09/2012 al 27/09/2012
DoveThe National Composites Centre, Feynman Way Bristol & Bath Science Park, Emersons Green, BS16 7FS Bristol (United Kingdom)
[+] Mostra sulla mappa
ComeRegister for a unique opportunity for you to network with peers and experts from Industry, Dassault Systemes and the National Composites Centre. An opportunity to view the advanced facilities at the NCC will also be included in the day’s proceedings.
We are pleased to invite you to the National Composite Centre (NCC) in Bristol for the joint Dassault Systemes and NCC “From Black Art to Industrial Discipline” event which takes place on 27th September 2012 from 10:00 to 16:30 in Bristol.
Dassault Systemes is proud to be a Tier 1 Associate Partner at the NCC which was established to support the Government’s UK Composite Strategy focusing on the importance of composites to the future of UK manufacturing and aims to ensure that the UK has the means to succeed in intensely competitive global markets.
The NCC is powered by Dassault Systemes’ end to end composites solutions and is delivering world-class innovation in the design and rapid manufacture of composites and facilitating their widespread industrial exploitation.
During the course of the day you will be able to:
- Hear about the Dassault Systemes solution for Composites developed in partnership with industry leaders, combining virtual product definition, testing and production on a single platform.
- Learn how leading UK manufacturers have utilized these solutions to deliver business benefits.
- Understand how the NCC has brought together dynamic companies and enterprising academics to develop new technologies for the design and rapid manufacture of high-quality composite products.
This event will be a unique opportunity for you to network with peers and experts from Industry, Dassault Systemes and the National Composites Centre. An opportunity to view the advanced facilities at the NCC will also be included in the day’s proceedings.
Places are limited so please don’t delay in registering for this important UK event.
We look forward to seeing you on the 27th September !
- Soluzioni per settori industriali
- Tutti i settori industriali
- Aerospaziale e Difesa
- Architettura, edilizia e ingegneria delle costruzioni
- Prodotti di largo consumo e vendita al dettaglio
- Prodotti di consumo confezionati e vendita al dettaglio
- Energia, processo e servizi di pubblica utilità
- Servizi finanziari e alle imprese
- Macchine e impianti industriali
- Navale ed Offshore
- Risorse naturali
- Trasporti e Mobilità
- Scoprite anche
- Soluzioni per piccole e medie imprese
- Soluzioni adatte a più settori industriali
- Soluzioni Cloud
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | Comunicazione in 3D
- CATIA | Esperienza di prodotto digitale
- DELMIA | Fabbrica digitale
- DRAFTSIGHT | Software CAD gratuito
- ENOVIA | Innovazione collaborativa
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Pianeta Virtuale
- NETVIBES | Cruscotti Intelligenti
- SIMULIA | Simulazione realistica
- SOLIDWORKS | Progettazione in 3D
- Altre soluzioni
- Il nostro negozio online
- Novità della Versione 6
- Novità della Versione 5
- Assistenza & Servizi
- Social Network