Start of Production
End of Life
Key Capabilities and Benefits
- Increase product appeal and consumer experience by utilizing cutting edge product design, virtual shopping, and store configuration tools.
- Strengthen branding by enforcing the usage of brand definition, logos, messaging and other marketing standards utilizing templates and workflows.
- Increase development pipeline volume by reusing product information from one project to another in order to develop variants more quickly.
- Close the gap between what is produced and what the market wants by maintaining traceability from ideation to commercialization and obsolescence.
- Positively impact decisions related to calendars, materials, cost and quality by performing virtual product qualification early in the development process
- Integrate regulatory compliance into product development process to reduce the chances of last minute changes and product recall.
- Drive material costs down by publishing material specifications across brands, regions and categories to create efficient procurement processes.
- Enable low cost design or manufacturing outsourcing by creating a centrally managed global virtual work teams and using a single repository to store all product information throughout their life cycle.