Product Key Customer Benefits
|Improved productivity... CATIA - Freestyle Sketch Tracer 1 (FSK) improves users sketching productivity allowing them to define rapidly a set of sketch views by using simple copy-paste.
- Dynamic axis positioning
- Snap support
- Flip orientation
- Zoom and translation support
Scale and stretch adjustment allowing the fitting between the sketch and the 3D model 3D sketch
Sketch trimming support The user define the zone of the sketch that will be used to build the geometry.
Quick view orientations based on sketch point of view. The coincidence between the sketch and the geometry is respected whatever the zoom and the translation values even if we are in a perspective view
Fully integrated with Version 5 products such as Shape Design, Freestyle, Drafting, Part & Assembly design products to address hybrid modelling requirements:
- Design of hybrid parts involving combinations of mechanical features and free form shapes
- Design of free form shapes in the context of an environment composed of mechanical parts
- Fully integrated with the CATIA V5 Freestyle products, like Freestyle Shaper, for designing shapes in the context of the digital mock-up
- Drafting generation of freeform shapes
Ease to use highly productive user interface for intuitive and dynamic mouse-based surface manipulations
- Dynamic user interface including fast mouse-based 3D graphical manipulations
- Very fast, keyboard free, sketch-like surface creation and manipulation allowing designers to unleash their creativity while sculpting shapes
- Fully integrated Compass allowing a time-saving for elements positioning and manipulators orientation
Intuitive customizable Windows native User Interface for short training cycles
- Icon based, flexible and scalable approach, from beginners & casual users using pull down menus and panels, to advanced users using contextual menus, keyboard shortcuts
- Full support of Windows user interface standards such as pull down menus, messaging, on-line help, select-action approach, multi-windowing, icon docking reorganization.
- Contextual HTML documentation browser Alternative identical Native NT and UNIX Motif versions for common user environment in mixed networks offering flexibility of choice
Unified PLM File Selection Box. Leverage File Selection Box by delivering full PLM access method in a unique graphical user interface (GUI). Maximize unification of ... documents input within PLM V5 Solutions. (V5R14)